The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Been Sick


There has been little knitting, the Virus of 2008 really got to me. The only knitting has been the baby sweater for my Dentist and his wife for their new baby boy.
Tomorrow I need to go after a zipper, and sew that in weave in the ends and finish the 2nd sleeve. And I will take it to the dentist on Tuesday. So this is the total knitting for the last 2 weeks. It is pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home