The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, March 10, 2008

Fast Sweater the Third

I have finished the Second Fast Sweater and here it is with the granddaughter holding it up to herself. She is a miss size 3 and the sweater is about a 12 child.

I cast on today for the third Fast Sweater this one is still using up the alpaca but it is going to be a fair isle.
Here is the start of the corrugated rib. This is quite fun so far. Now I am off to look at fair isle patterns to see what I want to use.


1 Comments:

  • At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home