The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Catsup

Last Saturday morning I got up and found this on my table:

And This in my front yard:



So I knew that in the night the #2 son had arrived home and crept up the stairs and into bed And about 2 in the afternoon my suspicions were confirmed. Chris left for school again this morning. Fall break. We get to see him a little in between RPG and dates with his best friend.

It is sunny here so I can prove that I can dye red:



Yesterday Mom and I took my Step-father up to Columbus, Indiana to the hospital for some tests and while we sat in the waiting room I finished the knitting on this: And bought the zipper for it on the way home.



And when I got home I cast on the back of Beadwork tried to knit but turns out I was too tired to keep track.



So this morning I re-did the charts so they are somewhat more idiot proof:



Now I will try to get something done on it tonight. I also need to pick up the sleeves on Miss Rayne's sweater. So back to work.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Vicki Knitorious said…

    Hey, Anita! It's Vicki from Joan's shawl class at Midwest Masters. ; )

    I'm giggling about your son's car... my eldest daughter just took delivery of a 1990 Saab 900 Turbo and she's positively giddy.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Peevish said…

    Sigh. I've never found a beading chart that was me-stuffing-it-up proof!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home