The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

And Here She Is!

Ok here it is such as it is, I will get better pictures on Thursday. My Husband doesn't understand the concept of "take a picture of the sweater and hat, not of me" And particularity not of my rear end. Oh well what cha gonna do!

10 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on a job very well done. The fit is perfect and it looks really great on you!

    And I love the hat to.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Lamzie Divy Woolens said…

    Anita,
    It's beautiful and the color is wonderful on you. Now you're ready for the next project!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful job and I love the color. What yarn did you use?

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Angi said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Angi said…

    Anita!
    You look so pretty! You did a great job! I had to delete the last message I put because of spelling errors.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jane Prater said…

    Just gorgeous. And a great fit.

    From another Knitfit

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    Great Job and Beautiful Color !!!

    http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Suzann said…

    My you do beautiful work and you seem to be very hard on yourself. This color looks really nice on you great fit too.
    When hubbo takes your picture, you edit it with graphics software. It is much easier then explaing these things to men :-)
    Your FLAK is really nice too. Never saw a cable yet, I didn't lust after.
    Hope your tooth is better soon.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Tisha said…

    Oh my gosh, I just love your FLAK!! I have started mine a number of times - but keep frogging. You have given me hope that I can get mine done. Fanastic job - and you look beautiful in your sweater:)

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I AM SO JEALOUS! It looks fantastic. I'll try to get the blog up - but it probably won't be for a while. I've just hit my busy time work wise and I'm swamped.

    THANK YOU for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home