The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My younger daughter and her children were all home for the 4th of July weekend. Megan got her birthday sweater. Which I do not seen to have a picture of even though I could swear I did. Oh well. Miss Rayne's sweater is a little big but better big than too small. The boys are hamming it up for the camera.





















Then there is the Bloom (from Knitty.com) that I finished yesterday. This has got to be the most boring thing I have knitted lately. But it is finished so that if I want to wear the yellow dress to the wedding on Saturday, I can. I still don't know what I will wear, but I think that the yellow dress will be cooler than anything else I have. Don't know will try it on Friday, and make the decision then.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Angi said…

    Wow!
    Maybe boring to knit, but it sure will look pretty on you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home