The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, June 13, 2006


I have been a busy little bee in the last 2 days, in a ADD sort of way. While pondering what kind of summer top I wanted to do I remembered a Sampler top that I had started last year, dug it out and it was complete up to the arm holes. Why did I stop? 2 days and it would have been finished. Oh well. The front is over finished (read the pattern wrong and made the arm holes 12 inches no wonder it looked kinda big) When I held it up it was below the *girls* and that will never do. So frog at least 3 and probably 4 inches. Knit the sleeves and sew it up. Should be able to wear it Friday but do I want to wear it on the trip to Florida?? Probably not.



Then Renee (the owner of the mystery shawl 4 list) is going away so she posted the 2nd clue yesterday. So I sat up until 2 am, finishing clue 2 and listening to Mary, Mary by James Paterson. and Here it is. Next clue due the 23rd so I should get something done on CIT.

I have worked a little on the edging of My FLAK 2 buttonholes down and 4 more miles to go I need a good movie. Need a DVD of Medicine Man. Put it on the shopping list.




I got out the rovings. At least the shetland and I have white, cream, oatmeal, light gray, med. gray, silver, tan, med brown and a deep brown I also have a jet black (not shown in the pictures because it is up stairs) so for those who spin here is the roving: if you don't skip the rest of this entry.




1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger DeeAnn said…

    I want to come play at your house!! Look at all the pretty fibers - ooooooo! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home