The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, June 30, 2006

I got a new toy. A giant ball winder. I can wind 8 oz of yarn into a ball. It makes the regular ball winder look like a toy. I have them both on the old table side by side.

We have been cleaning up my workroom, it looks nice and neat, the desk has a flat clean surface. The table has nothing on it but the ball winders.

My knitting chair is not buried and all the projects are put in the storage tub, except Kiri which should be finished by Saturday if I am going to wear it to the wedding. I have 8 days to finish a little over 1/2 ball of yarn. And after the cleaning I am too tired to do anything but sit and knit so I should get it finished find.


See my nice clean desk!

And the clean table, it needs to be refinished but it is clean.

And more pictures of my new ball winder.

The first ball I wound.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home