The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, July 14, 2006

I went to the Northern Ky knitting guild meeting yesterday before work, and got to re-connect with a number of people I have not seen lately. I took the Bloom to show and posed for pictures. This sure is a tough little camera.

Then I went to work and worked on Chris's FLAK for a while, ripped it out and need to get the back started again.

My hands a hurting a little today so have been putting everything off.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Angi said…

    You look so pretty!

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Indeed! It is good to see you , it has been a few weeks.
    You are looking good!

    Viki

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMGosh, Anita! It's beautiful!
    d2

     

Post a Comment

<< Home