The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Not much progress

Things have not progressed as I would wish that they had. The dyeing has hit a snag on the red dye, my teeth have been bothering me, and I have spent more time playing sudoku and feeling sorry for myself than getting any thing useful accomplished.

But having had a stern talk with myself, I am back working on Chris's FLAK and the CIT which must be finished by Sept 30. (to show it off at Midwest Masters).

Chris has 24 inch arms (from center back) so Sleeve island will go on for a while. all the decreases are finished (the pin markers) and I am just sailing round and round and round.

The CIT is past the armhole decreases and growing 2 or more stitches narrower every row.

There are other things, but I am not working on them this week because I have a real push on to finish CIT. It has gone on too long and I want it done!

Chris will finally get himself off to college this evening, so the house will be quieter and the work table in my office will be able to be used, for something besides Chris's 2 computers.

I had better get the jewelry stuff out quickly, he will be back in Dec. after graduating and work until next Aug when he will leave again for graduate school.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home