The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, June 29, 2009

Mystery Shawl Done!!!

Everything but the shouting...SHOUT SHOUT! Okay now that is taken care of. I do have a dropped stitch and a pulled stitch- see it right there by the edge of the center panel. That will be attended to tomorrow morning if it is sunny. The Candlelight Kimono is in progress and is working up the armhole so the fronts of that will be finished shortly. And then the back and that will be done. If you check my projects page on Ravelry you will see that there are 2 grandson's sweaters, one needs sewing up and the other needs its front and sleeves, and sewing up. There are also 2 pair of socks that need to be finished. So those are the goals for the next month. Those socks are ridiculous and either need to be finished or ripped. The boy's sweaters need finishing. So I am proceeding to get behind myself with a stick and get them over with. In July!

Then I can start the oldest granddaughter's sweater, which should take no time at all. And on to one for Rayne. And I need to finish Trip Trap before it gets cold (hard to believe that it ever will with the heat we have been having here).

2 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Viki said…

    Beautiful!
    I'm almost finished ...


    With Clue ONE!
    LOL

    You Rock!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    Gorgeous! I hope you can take some pictures of the shawl on a body--I'd love to see how that shape fits.

    Congrats!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home