The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, February 28, 2011

Catsup

 The February installment of the Self Imposed Sock Club is finished, soaked and  drying.

The Nanner sock by Windy Johnson knit in Sockotta yarn.  It biased like crazy, I will have to see if it bothers me when worn.  They are for me so I am the  only one who will have to deal with it.



 Terrible picture of  IN Dreams, but I was too lazy  to move it to a series of needles to spread it out and take pictures.  Maybe later.
I have finished Clue 2, so will be ready to start clue 3 on Friday.
Then in  a completely different color, a swatch for the Waltham sweater from Knitting plus.  Once it dries I will take the gauge and see where I am.  This is a cottage crafts yarn. I will be ordering the book this month, so I  can do more than the swatch.

Also Brave New Knits, because I have fallen in love with the Kimberly Cardigan by Joan McGowan-Michael. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home