The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More Socks

 The Green socks for Mark need to have their afterthought heels Kitchenered.  It was so dark yesterday that I decided that trying to Kitchener dark green sock yarn with brown woolly nylon was a recipe for disaster,  so they have been put aside until we can find sunshine again.
 A picture showing the whole socks, see done.
Therefore, I have started working on the second gift socks of  '11.  And one more repeat of the Self Imposed Sock Club (for which there is no picture because they now both look like the longer one from the last post).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home