The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Past

 These are the knitted gifts that I gave this year. 

A Shawl for Anna, Christopher's girlfriend, The Alpaca Merino handspun and the MMario MMystery 2.

Being modeled by Sierra.



 Chase's hat, the Gansey Gayle hat. He cannot let me take a picture without making some kind of face.  Oh well...
 Chase's socks. He got more knitted gifts because, all he got bought from his dad and I is a professional grade torque wrench which while very expensive, (and really appreciated) made just one package under the tree.
 Chase's Gansey Gayle mittens the last line on the shirt is: "but I'm really fun!"
 DJ's Hat.  (Megan's oldest son)
 Mark's hat (Megan's youngest son)
 Megan's Shawl:  silk yarn Goddess Knits Flowing River Shawl, knitted as a mystery knit.

Mike's socks, which he appreciated but he wanted to know where his hat was.  His birthday is Feb 10.  Guess what his birthday present is.

Caleb's hat.  Caleb is Chaun's son.





The last gift is Rayne's Cat sweater, which was just what she wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home