The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, July 19, 2010

Red and Green and Green



The Shetland is green. It spins very fine. It goes on forever.


The Suffolk is red. It spins very fine. It goes on forever.


The cotton/wool is green, It spins very fine. It goes on forever.

I don't think I planned this very well, I should have gotten out the Jacob that will be long draw spun into worsted weight, that spins very fast, it will go on for a while because I have at least one sweater worth.  But it would be fast. and I could fill multiple bobbins in a day.  That would be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home