The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Finished shawls

In the last 2 weeks I have finished 2 shawls, but the cloudy weather and rain that we have been having has not made getting pictures easy, but here they are, the dark one  is Goddess Knits Victorian Romance  I used about 1000 yards of
Makalu Yarns Fine Wool Cashmere.  
The second is another one of Goddess Knits patterns called Ice Goddess but I call it  Sheer Dumb Luck because I ordered the yarn and beads off the internet and they match perfectly.  Used approximately 1500 yards of Colour Mart Cashmere.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Stunning work, really elegant and delicate, feminine, beautiful.

     
  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    *Gorgeous!!* work, Anita!

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    These shawls are absolutely beautiful.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Cindy Jo said…

    How absolutely beautiful! I just taught myself to knit and have a long, long way to go before I can even attempt to make something so lovely.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Cindy Jo said…

    How absolutely beautiful! I just taught myself to knit and have a long, long way to go before I even attempt something so lovely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home