The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, February 19, 2010

It Is not a Myth

We had heard that there would be a possible sighting this morning, later than is usual in these parts by 2 hours, but we have been so disappointed in the last 2 weeks looking for the thing, that we were not really hopeful. 

But it did arrive.  And Sierra caught it.

See there she goes out to get on The Big Yellow Troll Collector.  And in 7 hours it will bring her back again and the weekend will start.  Will it return on Monday?   We will have to wait and see.

OK, enough nonsense there has been some knitting here:  the next picture of Rosy: this is after row 70. 


And the Stranded swatch got the Damask pattern finished:
And then the SSSweater:

 
I want to do one more pattern the Autumn sweater before I call this done.  My husband and son have spent a considerable time trying to decide what I can turn this into other than just a swatch.  They just don't get it.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Viki said…

    You have been VERY busy!
    Beautiful
    Which do you like best?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home