The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Finally Something



Yesterday Amy turned 35 and I finished the 1st girl socks for her.  Finished photographed, wrapped and presented.
Whoo done! 
Then today I finished the knitting on the Rosy Fingered Dawn. but it will have to wait until probably Sunday for blocking.


I even got a row done on Sheer dumb luck tonight!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Cool socks! I love the shawl. The cools are lovely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home