The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Unknitting



I did not like knitting these socks, and consequently I did not work on them, and they have languished long enough. I pulled out the needles, and ripped them out.  Wound the yarn and I will find a pattern I like better.

Then I got out this shawl, I found it tucked in the bottom of a knitting bag and I have no idea what pattern I was using, but it was knit on too small needles anyway, but the yarn is Alpaca/Merino Handspun, so I pulled out the needle, caught all the markers, and pulled out all the yarn back to these 2 big balls.  I will find a pattern I like better, and make a new shawl that I will like better.  The yarn is so soft, and gray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home