The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Last Year Cleanup

 This was finished the 29th of December, but it wasn't finished blocking until yesterday.  but it is done now.

Stats:  Goddess Knits Mystery 20
Yarn: JaggerSpun Zephyr in color: Cinnabar

Mike's hat is for his birthday in Feb. Finished the 28th of Dec.
So that is the end of last years projects.

Now on to 2011.

Left over skein of Woolpak 14 ply.
Plain ribbed hat.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Wendy said…

    Gorgeous lace work, I love the shawl. I hear that 2011 is the year of the knitter ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home