The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I am nothing if not Stuborn

After 3 days of untangling and winding yesterday I rewound the ball of Merino Oro, into a loosely wound ball suitable for knitting it. In Dreams will be started  later this morning.

I think this is a candidate for using from the outside of the ball.  Hope I remember that when I start casting on later this morning.  Starting from the center is such a habit.

I received the beads from Earthfaire the end of January, and we picked out the yarn at Odd Tuesday on the 1st.  

I will cast on later this morning.  I did add 6 rows to  Wintersmith yesterday, after finishing winding the yarn.

Yesterday I also finished the knitting of the Domino Dishcloth, pattern from Holiday Mystery Gifts.
 
 Next month another dishcloth.

I am so exciting.



2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Viki said…

    Yea!!!!!
    I was worried.
    That was some tangle.
    Remember OUTSIDE of the ball! I often do that with lacewt. because it tangles when I knit from the center. Seriously.
    Good Luck! Wishing you no more tangles!

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Anonymous LearningByReading said…

    I relate very much your comment that you are nothing if you are not stubborn. Too many of us do not hold our ground when we should!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home