The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Socks

 For February I pulled the Sockotta sock yarn and the Nanner pattern by Windy Johnson.  The lace pattern is easy to memorize and easy to work, so these are more finished than this picture shows.  The 2nd gift socks are finished but when I went to take their picture, I took a video instead so I'll get the finished pictures tomorrow.  This is the only summer sock yarn that I remember, (there may be more but that is part of the surprise. No?)

The cotton sock drawer is a little more full than the wool sock drawer so if there are no more, that is OK.
 The Six Sox for February and March is Hug Me!  Which at the smallest size given is too big for me so these will be gift socks as well.  For one of the boys, haven't decided which one yet.
There are also a pair of pink cuffs, (no pictures yet) that I found in a bag, (that is where those sock needles went) They will go in the rotation once the Hug me  are finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home