The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas is Comming

And if That is news to you, are you living under a rock? I have been getting some of the small things done. There is the hat for Dwayne's birthday on the 15th of December.  This is the Thorpe from

the Through The Loops! website. He likes blue hats so he gets blue hats. 

Next up is the Watch cap for Chaun.



Socks for Mike.

And a Harmonia's Rings Cowl for Megan.

A Bunnicula Book for Rayne.

And Alcatraz and the Evil Librarians for Mark and Dwayne.
Mike's, Megan's, Rayne's and Mark's presents will be wrapped and mailed today to avoid Priority Mail Charges.

And look at the pictures above to see Sierra's new dye job her hair is black, but much more natural than the goth black her classmates use.  She likes it and I like it. (I mean if she has to have black hair)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home