The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Is This Good or Bad

With the questions worded differently the score would have been very different.

76

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



I have quite muddled feelings about this but I will chalk it up to being old (and a morning person).

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I scored 9. Yep, nine.

    Not sure how I feel about that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home