The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dental Torture is Over

At least so far as the periodontist is concerned. Yahoo! So there is nothing left but
the healing.

Yesterday I started Rayne's Birthday dress. She wanted Butterflies so she has butterflies. The overskirt is shirred so it looks sort of funny hanging on the hanger, but it is cute in person. and Very "Girly Girl" so it should meet with her approval.


My spinning wheel has been calling and I have finally felt well enough to do a little knitting on the last (very slow) fast sweater. Maybe I can finish the first sleeve tomorrow. I sure hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home