The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The End of Summer


Reunion and family visits are over. We have finished freshman orientation. Paid for school books, and I have 2 sub dates scheduled. Summer must be about over. Sierra starts school on Wednesday.

I have gotten all of the yarn and patterns for Sierra, Caleb, Mark, and Rayne''s birthday or Christmas presents. Still have to pick something for Dwayne. The present for Caleb's new brother is finished. I am sending the sample of the All-in-One that was finished ages ago. I am going to ask Kelly to get me some good pictures of the baby wearing it.

I have started Chase's Birthday socks, and must finish by Monday, to get them to him in time.

And for fun I am knitting Tatiania for Sierra, it is a fun knit so far and I hope she likes it.

We both like Greenland in the new Vogue Knits so that may be next for her, we agreed that the ruffle under the bust line has to go. And the welts on the sleeves may disapper too. But first Tatania. In Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran. This is the bell cuff on both sleeves. She is fun to knit for, extra small size and a great figure so the stuff looks good on her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home