The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthday and Summer school

Last Friday was Chase's 19th Birthday, we went over to New Albany and picked him up and went to Chedder's for dinner, we had a good time, Chase clowned and ate a huge dinner, all of his, and the rest of my salad and Sierra's dinner, once we were through with them. And then a monster cookie with ice cream topping for dessert. Mom went with us and the kids clowning annoyed her, (of course). She really is getting to be quite intolerant but that is who she is it seems. Chase is really getting quite grown up, and is stating to appreciate all of the advantages he has had in his life.

Then this weekend I made a pair of mittens for the Lakota Sioux Cheyenne River Reservation. We are going to the Kentucky Area Baha'i Summer School this weekend and I am taking more mitten knitting, we will see what I get done. These are a little too big for me so they should fit a teenager. They match this sweater. And I should have enough yarn to make mittens and maybe hats to match all of the sweaters that I made to send to them.
Well that is all for now I need to go start packing. Talk to you after Labor day.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    He's so handsome! The sock pic cracks me up though, he looks like he's trying so hard to be serious. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home