The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Birthday Preasent # 5 (I think)

The latest finished socks are Embossed Leaves from Favorite socks, I like this pattern since it is easily memorized, pretty, very elastic, and impresses the Muggles. What else could one want in a sock pattern?

Since my Mom likes green, and socks, and has pretend stolen the socks I made for her sisters, (which are too big for her) I made her some pretty socks too.

No she does not read this blog, or any blogs for that matter.


The next socks are Socks that Rock in Mesa and will be 2X2 rib with baby cables in the leg portions I think, being sport weight they don't have enough stitches for fancy patterns so I will just enjoy the feel of the yarn and a simple pattern, since we are going on another road trip this will be good.

Also will get out one of my only remaining balls of Sockotta and start another cotton sock as well we would not want to run out of projects on the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home