The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, July 13, 2007

And even more socks

Opal solids size 0 needles (00 for toes and heels) in Spey Valley pattern from Knitting on the Road I made the top of the leg pattern twice as long as given in the pattern and I like it better.

The Regia in blue/green/purple stripes are another pair of my version of Monkey Socks, upside down and afterthought heels. Size 0 needles with 00 for toes and heels and using the reinforcing yarn that comes with the Regia.

The Regia in shades of greens are knit in the Embossed Leaves pattern from Favorite Socks, same needles and reinforcing yarn.

And last there is one lone skein of Shetland 2 ply fingering weight yarn in dark teal. That is what I have done so far this summer, except for Christopher's birthday socks which I need to take a picture of.

And today I have knit 5 rows on Beadwork, no pictures because it looks very much like it did in the last picture.

I have some more Knitpicks yarn on the needles in the Six Sox Knitalong Springtime in Paris pattern. About half done.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger June said…

    Wowza girl! That's a lot of socks! And on size zeros to boot!! You rock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home