The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday



This weekend I watched movies with Sierra, and knitted. I worked on Christopher's FLAK and on Beadwork. I have the fronts down to where I cast on all the additional stitches to work down and am about halfway to the armhole length, I would like to be able to pick up the sleeves this weekend. We will see what the week brings.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GADS, you have made a lot of progress on BW. It is a great color. Looks beautiful. Did you put your picture in your Progress Album on the BW site? I sure deserves to be there! Beautiful work Anita.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home