The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Monday, January 01, 2007

January 1 2007



New Years Day on the Christian calendar.

December was frantic hurry up and finish knitting and I did not enjoy it as much as I would have liked. Son-inLaw Mike's socks are the grey ones, and the blue are Christophers.

So I have already started the gift lists for 2007. Picked out the patterns and made lists of the yarns needed. I will have to buy some of the yarn for the grandkid sweaters because I have been knitting up the Encore stash, and it is pretty well depleted.

The oldest granddaughter wants socks and has picked out the pattern and yarn.

I neglected getting pictures of the last of the Christmas presents so I will post them when I get them. I made socks for my son-in-law and Chris. The dog sweater for Mark. Slippers for Mom and Bob. and a London beanie for Chase.

Today I finished 2 sleeves hoping that in 2007 I will not be spending months on sleeve island but will finish in one day. (and if I knit nothing but baby sweaters this will come true)



It has been cloudy all day so I have not gotten any pictures, I will try tomorrow and up date if I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home