The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Friday, July 20, 2007

New Week New Socks

Yesterday, Carl spent all day getting us back online, a lightening strike about 15 feet from the front of the house took out the network card in the gateway computer that connects us with the outside world. So while I was waiting to do some research that Megan needed I fumed and finished the Springtime in Paris (Six Sox Knitalong) That I have been making out of Knitpicks Yarn the merino no longer available.

They are supposed to be reversible and knitted inside out, so the purl side is the right side, and the knit side is the inside. But the pattern really doesn't show up very well either way.

Oh well it is another pair of socks and they will go with a lot of colors. This is the last of this yarn, I had 3 colorways and am not fond of any of the socks. But they will work for the "time to do the laundry" days.

Time to get some dinner and then off to collect the granddaughter and off to the local bookstore for the Harry Potter party. Butterbeer and chocolate frogs! Yumm! Blogging wil occur after the book is finished.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home