The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Then there was Christmas.

I know it is February, but after Christmas, I have the January and first of February birthdays so this is the first I have had time.



Ameya's Poncho

Chase's socks
Naomi's socks
 Chase's Family got socks for Naomi and Chase and a poncho for Ameya.

Anna's  Chatelaine
 Anna got a knitters Chatelaine and a Knitting book.  We taught her to knit this year.


Christopher's Socks
Chaun's Hat


Caleb's Hat
 Chaun and his son Caleb both got hats.  Caleb and Mark got Brainz hats.

DJ's Hat
Mark
Mark


Rayne

Rayne's Hat
 Mark uses his Brainz for thinking.  Raine is a fashionista  so I am including a picture of the hat in progress.
Megan got nice warm socks.   Carl got the first season of The Big Bang Theroy.
Megan's Socks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home