The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tour de Fleece over half way

 The halfway point of the tour was a rest day, and it and day 12 were used to finish plying up the Merino/silk.  This is 8 ounces, the first half.
 The gray Romney is finished.
 This is the 2 pounds of Dragon's Blood a wool/alpaca/rayon blend.
 The cotton has a full weaving bobbin.
 This is the start of the Dragon's Blood.
 The start of the second half of the Garnet.
I started the White Romney on the new flyer and bobbins, this is the first bobbin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home