The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Swatches

 This is some handspun that I spun quite a while ago and have decided to make it up into a sweater.  It is a "kitchen sink" mixture of fibers produced by Maggie Alexander and given to me as a gift by her daughter-in-law Annie Tarbox.  It is soft and an interesting mix of pink/rust/brown knits up nicely.
this is cotton Sonata by Elann.com that I got during a sale a long time ago.  And as soon as I locate some size 9 -16 inch circulars I will get right on it. It is going to be Surry Hill.  I think I will like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home