The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Saturday, February 07, 2015

January Birthdays

There are 4 of them.  Starting with the one I have had the longest:

Carl got season 2 of The Big Bang Theroy.

Naomi got a pair of socks I need to measure her so she can get something besides hats and socks.















Anna got a sweater:


And Mark got socks to match his Where's Waldo Sweater and Hat.
Now on to June which is the next bunch of 4 birthdays.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home