The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Poor Blog

You have been sadly neglected this past year. And I am running like crazy because there are 5 birthday's from now to the 13th of Feb. So I am just stopping by to list the finished stuff for 2011:

Socks for me 16 pair - the 17th will be finished today or tomorrow.

Socks for gifts 6

Dishcloths 6

Sweaters 1 finished Several more in the works.

Shawls 2

Hats for guys 8

Hats for girls 2

Cowls 2

The 16 pair if socks, one sweater, 2 shawls and 1 dishcloth are still here, all the rest went to someone else this year. Not too bad. But I need to finish she more sweaters in 2012.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home