The Fiber Artist

Wow, that sounds pretentious doesn't it. But it is the name of my company, so I decided to use it. This is where I will keep a record of works in progress in the hope that it will result in more productivity. It will also give me a place to ramble on about my life, so that maybe later I will remember what happened in ___ (fill in day, month, year of your choice).

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shawls

The sun finally came out, so I could get some pictures outside. These are the last two shawls I finished the 24 Mystery shawl from Goddess Knits, and In dreams.



3 Comments:

  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger Lily said…

    So beautiful shawls. You are great knitter. you also spin That is great job!!!

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Sarika Shinde said…

    Superb!!
    you are too good Knitter.I have became you Fan.

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Sarika Shinde said…

    Superb !!You are too good Knitter,I became your Fan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home