Let's See If I Remember How This Is Done
I have gotten the pieces of Caleb's Lizard sweater almost finished, I have to lengthen the back a few rows. Then finish the embroidery and and the embellishments.
And I have gotten the back of Mark's Raccoon sweater almost knitted, and then I can start the front which will be the same pattern with the raccoon superimposed over it, which may be a case of patting my head and rubbing my stomach,
trying to follow 2 charts at once. We will see how this works.
I have finished the knitting and the sewing together of Rayne's Flowers and Bugs Sweater. I still have all of the embellishments and have to weave in the ends and find some buttons.
This has been lots of fun doing the stranded knitting for Flowers and Bugs and the Raccoon' back of the Lizard' is stranded but the front is all intarsia. I have not figured out how to do the stranded - intarsia - stranded patterns but I will work out something.
I do need to get started on the embroidery of the sweaters so that I am not having to do that to get then in the mail. I have posted a picture of the inside of Flowers and Bugs so you can see the weaving in of all of the floats.